We strongly recommend CLIMATE-CONTROLLED STORAGE for protecting fabrics, clothes, furniture, artwork, and other items subject to moisture, mildew, or mold damage:
- Heated and cooled spaces provide protection from extreme temperatures.
- Humidity-controlled environment protects belongings from moisture damage typical to middle Georgia.
- Enclosed hallways help minimize dirt and dust damage.
- A separate electric keypad at door entry adds security to controlled-access building.
- 24-hour day/night video surveillance of driveways, entry, and exits protects you and your belongings.
- Dollies and hand trucks available to assist in loading belongings.
Conventional Storage/Non-climate Controlled
We suggest CONVENTIONAL STORAGE for most outdoor or garage-kept equipment and materials or items not easily damaged by humidity, mold, and mildew.
- Drive-up units feature ease of access and loading convenience.
- Extra-wide 22’ concrete driveways provide abundant turning radius for cars, vans, and trailers when accessing units.
- All units feature a recessed moisture lip preventing rain from entering unit.
- State-of-the-art, spring loaded, roll-up doors provide lightweight ease of use for raising and lowering.
- 24-hour day/night cameras monitor driveways, entry, and exits, providing a safe and secure environment.